Starts with the letter 'Za'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Zabel-Schach. A modest chess variant with an alternative pawn, the Zabel pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Zag-Zag. Piece moves vertically or along ne-sw diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Zag-Zig. Piece moves vertically or along nw-se diagonal. By Derek Nalls.
- Zanzibar-S. A game in between Metamachy and Zanzibar-XL with 36 pieces per side. Preferred by some to the -XL version. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-S. A large CV with 72 pieces of 17 different types. Bigger than Metamachy. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Further step after Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different pieces, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Beyond Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different types, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
3 'Game' entries listed 2 'Play by mail item' entries listed 2 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed 4 'Large board' entries listed
Total items listed: 7