Starts with the letter 'Yo'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Yonin Bishogi. Variant based on Yonin Shogi but with FIDE pieces. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Yonin Shogi. 4-handed Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Jared B. McComb. Inventor: Ota Mitsuyasu.
- Yonin Toyang Mitregi. Four-player variant with returns from capture and promotion to Yang Qi pieces. (13x13, Cells: 169) By Charles Gilman.
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Your Neighbors. Find members of this site who live in your neighborhood. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Yo[n]o Shogi. 4-player Shogi variant with all 8 kinds of piece (fewer of some) on a standard Shogi board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
5 'Game' entries listed 1 'Reference item' entry listed 4 'Large board' entries listed 4 'Three or more players' entries listed 2 'Oriental' entries listed 1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed 5 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 6