Starts with the letter 'Sa'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Sac Chess. Game with 60 pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Kevin Pacey.
- Sac Chess. Play classical chess along with classical compound pieces: amazons, chancellors, archbishops... Author: Carlos Cetina. Inventor: Kevin Pacey.
- Sacred King Chess . It is not legal to check your opponent's King, so victory is by stalemate or bare King. By Peter Aronson.
- Sacrifice chess. Instead of a normal move, you may sacrifice a pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Shimmin.
- Safe Passage. Move pieces to opposite side without putting pieces in danger of capture. By Karen Robinson.
- Sage Chess. Missing description (8x16, Cells: 128) Author: Andrew Wong.
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Sai squad. A very experimental army for Chess with different armies, featuring the Sai (Bishop-Quintessence compound). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Saint Pancras Shogi. double-set Sainted Shogi variant with half the pieces starting promoted. (11x12, Cells: 132) By Charles Gilman.
- Salmon P. Chess. Huge three-dimensional game celebrating 10 years chess variant pages. (x10, Cells: 7500) By Dale Holmes.
- Samarcanda. Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Nuno Cruz and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Samarcanda . Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. By Nuno Cruz.
- Samarcanda. Zebras, Camels, Crooked Bishops, Squirrels and the FIDE Army populate this exciting game. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Sammy Seahorse Teaches Chess. A review. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Samnis Chess. Introducing the Samnis, which combines rook-capture with bifurcated bounce-movement, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Sanctuary . 46-cell game with elements from Xiang Qi. By Jeremy Pflasterer.
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate. Author: Tony Quintanilla
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Sankaku Shogi. Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. (7x8, Cells: 44) By Larry L. Smith.
- Sankaku Shogi . Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. By Larry L. Smith.
- SASR chess symbols. Minimalistic graphics for chess and variants. By Ola Sassersson.
- Save the Standard. A Tafl inspired game, with equal forces and the addition of a Cavalry piece. (15x7, Cells: 101) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Save the Standard . Zip file containing zrf and graphics for 7x7 and 13x13 home fields. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Save the Standard. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
Top of page
Total items listed: 25