Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ri%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ribbon Boards. Make light, handsome, reshapable Chess variant boards out of Christmas ribbons. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Richard Goode's 3D Chess. Three-Dimensional Chess. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Richard's Play-By-eMail Server. Play any of 21 chess variants via email. By Richard Rognlie.
- Rifle Chess. Take a move to capture an enemy piece without moving the capturing piece. Author: Kevin Pacey. Inventor: W. B. Seabrook.
- Rifle Chess . Pieces are taken by shooting: capturing without moving. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: W. B. Seabrook.
- Rifle Chess. Units capture without moving. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: W. B. Seabrook.
- Rifle Chess. Pieces are taken by shooting: capturing without moving. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: W. B. Seabrook.
- Riftwalker Chess. A 4 dimensional game on a 3x3x3x3 board. (3x(3x(3x3)), Cells: 81) By Nick Fletcher.
- Riga Chess. Escort King and Queen to the opposite side of the board. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Right or Left Chess . Pieces are either right-moving or left-moving and may flip from one to the other. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Riley's Four Army Chess. Several ways to win. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Rithmomachia. Information on Rithmomachia. (16x8, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Rithmomacia . Medieval game based on arithmetic and number theory.
- River Chess. Win by getting a piece to the opposite side. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Karl Scherer.
- River Chess . Get one of your pieces to the other side of the board. By Karl Scherer.
Redirect Your Search