Starts with the letter 'On'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- On Designing Good Chess Variants. Design goals and design principles for creating Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- One dimensional Chess Variants. A page detailing some one dimensional chess variants. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- One King Shogi. Checkmate the neutral king. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- One or Two. Make a normal move, or denote two pieces for which your opponent chooses how they must be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- The One Ring. White wants to get the Ring to the far side and destroy it. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Robert Price.
- The One Ring . White wants to get the Ring to the far side and destroy it. By Robert Price.
- The One Ring 1. Sample Game #1. Author: Robert Price.
- The One Ring 2. Sample Game #2. Author: Robert Price.
- The One Ring 3. Sample Game #3. Author: Robert Price.
- One Ring Chess . Chess on a one-dimension ring board. By Larry L. Smith.
- One Ring Chess. One dimensional chess played on a ring-shaped board. (Cells: 32) By Larry L. Smith.
- One Way Chess . Missing description By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- One-Eye Chess (Blind). Kriegspiel variant where one side can see, but lacks both Knights, a Bishop and the Queen. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- One-Eye Chess (Sighted). Kriegspiel variant where one side can see, but lacks both Knights, a Bishop and the Queen. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup. Author: Mikk . Inventor: Shimpei Sato.
- Online PGN Viewer . Webtool to visualize the moves of a chessgame in PGN notation.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17