Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Nu%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Nuclear Chess . Program that plays Nuclear Chess on Linux or Mac OS X. Author: Harald Bartel. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess. Play Nuclear Chess on the Play-By-Mail System! Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess. When pieces take, the square becomes impassable and all surrounding pieces disappear. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game! Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Pawns Chess. Every time you move a pawn, there is a 1/10 chance of it exploding and destroying itself and all adjacent pieces. Author: Seth McGinnis. Inventor: Erik Wilson.
- Nuisance Chess. Co-chess variants in which empty cosquares are occupied by nuisances which may be captured by either side. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Null Chess. Squares on which captures have taken place can no longer be visited. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
- Null chess. Capture squares are destroyed when vacated. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
- Numeral Chess. Numeral Chess requires sharp eyes and promotes deep strategical calculation similar to Go (WeiQi). (17x17, Cells: 289) By Eric Truong.
- Numericron Chess. Score points by attacking enemy units. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bruce Trove.
- Nuthouse . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Nuthouse. Missing description (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) By Yu Ren Dong.
- The Nutty Knights. A team for Chess with Different Armies based around the moves of the Knight. By Ralph Betza.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: A. M. DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
Redirect Your Search