Starts with the letter 'Na'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Nach Schach. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By Jianying Ji.
- Nachtmahr. Game with seven different kinds of Nightriders. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Nachtmahr. "Study game" with several different types of nightriders. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Nahbi Chess. Preset for Nahbi Chess. By Uri Bruck.
- Nahbi Chess . Variant on 10 by 10 board with equator, Nahbi's and Archers. Author: David Howe and Uri Bruck. Inventor: Uri Bruck.
- Nahbi Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with equator, Nahbi's and Archers. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Uri Bruck.
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Nana-Shogi. Shogi variant on a tiny board. By Georg Dunkel.
- Nao. Moves like nightrider, but must jump when taking. Author: KelvinFox.
- Napoleonic Chess. Large chess variant with the `spirit of the Armies of the Napoleonic period'. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Tom Hartley.
- Napoleonic Chess. Large chess variant with the `spirit of the Armies of the Napoleonic period'. Author: John Smith. Inventor: Tom Hartley.
- Narikin Shogi. Shogi with promoted gold generals. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Narnia Chess. Chess played on both the outside and inside of a soccer ball. (Cells: 52) By David Cannon.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Narrassetch. Hexagonal chess game playable with ordinary chess set. By Neil Fernandez.
- Narrassetch (70 and 91 hex versions). Hexagonal chess game playable with ordinary chess set. By Neil Fernandez.
- The Narrow . The website of Shamus Shafer, who makes custom chess boards and chess tables at reasonable prices.
- Narrow Chess. Variant on 2 by 20 board. (2x20, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Narrow Chess . Variant on 2 by 20 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Narrowness. Board filled with pawns and two kings per player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Narrowness Chess. Many pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- National Standard Chinese Pieces for Chinese Chess and Variants. Icons for pieces of Xiangqi and variants using the official Red China standard font. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Navia Dratp. An upcoming commercial chess variant with collectible, tradable pieces. (7x7, Cells: 49) Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
- Navia Dratp Photos. Actual photos of this soon-to-be released game! Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
- Naydorian Chess. an hexagonal variant from the fictional realm of Shadowgard. By Graeme C Neatham.
Top of page
Total items listed: 25