Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Lon%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- The Lonely Wolf . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Long Leaper. Moves as queen, but takes by leaping. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Long Yang. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to a variant with Cannons. (11x16, Cells: 176) By Charles Gilman.
- Long-King Shogi. Long-king moves very far but don't let it get captured. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Longshanks Chess. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 84) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
Redirect Your Search