Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Lio%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Lion. Powerful piece from Shogi variant.
- Lion (2). Moves on queen-lines but must jump exactly one piece. Appears in fairy chess problems. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Lion (Murray). Jumps two orthogonally or diagonally or captures on neighboring square. Author: John William Brown and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: H.J.R. Murray.
- Lion Chess. Replaces the riders in Chess with hoppers. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Lion Chess. Queen, rook and bishops are cannons that must leap in order to capture. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Lion Chinese Chess . Chinese Variant from Taiwan. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Lions and Dragons Chess . Download this file to see this sample game. Author: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- Lions and Dragons Chess . Hexagonal variant. Dragons carry a ball to the goal while Wizards avoid capture. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Lions and Dragons Chess. Hexagonal variant. Dragons carry a ball to the goal while Wizards avoid capture. (Cells: 84) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Lions and Unicorns Chess. With the 16 standard pieces and 4 powerful leapers. (10x8, Cells: 80) By David Paulowich.
- Lions and Unicorns Chess. Play this large Chess variant with Lions and Unicorns. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
Redirect Your Search