Starts with the letter 'La'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ladder Chess . Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Chess. Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. (Cells: 40) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Chess. Non-competing 40 Square contest entry with scaling board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Shogi. Shogi variant on 10 by 10 board where pieces climb the social ladder by multiple promotions. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Mason Green.
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x9x6, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Ladon Chess. Introducing the Ladon, a short-range piece that can repel any other piece, and also capture this way (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Ladorean Chess. Another 10 x 8 Fergus Duniho variant with marshall and cardinal. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Ladorean Chess - Shaco Ladorean. Variation on Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Bernhard U. Hermes. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Lag Chess. The last move made by your opponent is not known to you. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Lambeth Conference. Bishops bounce off the walls. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Adam Sobey.
- Lance. Moves one or more squares straight forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Lancelot. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stan Druben.
- LancerChess. a basic Western chess game, featuring Lancers in place of knights. By Glenn Nicholls.
- LancerChess (or LeopardChess). Missing description By Glenn Nicholls.
- Lancers Chess. chess with lancer piece, lancers instead of knights. By JT K.
- Landing force shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Lao Tzu Chess. www.schemingmind.com. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Laquear Chess. Introducing the Laquear, that captures like a bishop, but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Large Chess ZRF . ZRF for Capablanca's Chess plus variants: Bird's, Aberg's, Grotesque, Univers, Embassy, Janus, Archbishop, New Chancellor + more. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Large Nahbi Chess. Preset for Large Nahbi Chess. By Uri Bruck.
- Large Nahbi Chess. Missing description (10x12, Cells: 120) By Uri Bruck.
- Large Variant 99 Contest Index Page. Missing description
- Large Variants in the Historic North European Style. Missing description () By Charles Gilman.
- Larger Wildeurasian variants. increasing the 2+2+1 piece groups from three to five or six. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Game with dice. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Special chess dice determine what piece to move. Author: Edward D. Collins. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Laser Chess. Shoot lasers in chess variant from computer program. Author: Peter Venable. Inventor: Mike Duppong.
- The Last Mourning. On board with 38 squares and Jesters. (Cells: 38) By Lester Jones.
- Last Move. Shareware program. Add a king to make a mate position. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Last Rook Chess. King and last remaining rook are both royal. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Latrumcolorum Chess. Piece caught between two opponent pieces is moved by him. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Latrunculi duo milia et septum. Chess with rook/ferz & bishop/wazir substitutes for rooks and bishops. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Latrunculi XXI. A 21st century variant on an ancient Chess-like game of the Roman empire. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Jose Carrillo.
- Latte Chess. Alternative starting position, with each player having 4 rooks/bishops/knights, 1 king and queen, and 8 pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael .
Top of page
Total items listed: 34