Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ku%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Kung Fu Chess . Simultaneous movement in chess variant as an action and thinking game. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Kung Fu Chess. On a 14x10 board, the pieces in this variant are based on Kung Fu martial arts styles of combat. (14x10, Cells: 140) By Tim Bostick.
- Kung Fu Chess . On a 14x10 board, the pieces in this variant are based on Kung Fu martial arts styles of combat. By Tim Bostick.
- Kuniegit. Each player has two knights and two warriors on standard chess board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Danny Purvis.
- Kuuzen Dai Shogi. Dai Shogi with different promotions, invented by Eric Silverman. (15x15, Cells: 225) Author: A. M. DeWitt. Inventor: Eric Silverman.
Redirect Your Search