Starts with the letter 'Ir'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Iron Guard. Non-capturable guard replaces White queen. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Iron Guard Chess. Instead of a queen, white has an Iron Guard who can move only to adjacent diagonal squares and cannot be captured. Author: Douglas Silfen.
- The Iron Knight. A number of variants with uncapturable pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Iron Knight. Non-capturable knight. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Irregular Quadrangle Chess. Chessboard of 96 quadrangles. (Cells: 96)
- Irwell. Gain an advantage by crowning your enemy. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 6