Starts with the letter 'Gu'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Guanaco Chess. Introducing the Guanaco that hops two squares orthogonally continuously (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Guard Chess. Guarded pieces cannot be captured. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Guard Chess, or Islandic Chess. Guarded pieces cannot be captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces. By Georg Dunkel.
- Guide des echecs exotiques & insolites. A review. Author: K. B.A. Bodlaender.
- Guide des échecs exotiques et insolites. French book describing many variants of chess. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- A Guide to Fairy Chess. Book first published in 1967. Author: Anthony Dickins.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Gunnery Chess. Cannon pawns can leap over friendly piece and explode an enemy piece on the same file. By M Winther.
- Gunnery Chess (8x10). Cannon pawns can leap over friendly piece and explode an enemy piece on the same file. Regular pieces plus Mastodons. By M Winther.
- Gunnery Chess (with Scorpions). The Scorpion pawns have the additional capability of cannon-like moves. Very advanced. Only recommendable to grandmasters! By M Winther.
- Guru Mahachaturanga. 2d India-specific offshoot of AOF series. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Guschess . Pieces can freely move in one of 38 areas on the board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Gustavo A. Vargas.
- Guschess. Pieces can freely move in one of 38 areas on the board. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Gustavo A. Vargas.
- Gustav III's Chess. Invented by King Gustav III of Sweden (1746-92). Author: M Winther. Inventor: King Gustav III of Sweden.
- Gustavian Adjutant Chess. Standard chess with empty extra corner squares and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gustavian Camelrider Chess. Camelriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68squares) board. By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannon Chess. Featuring the remarkable Swedish Cannon on a Gustavian board, where it thrives (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannonrider Chess. Cannonriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68 squares) board. Cannonriders move differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Gustavian-Camelrider Chess (with Scorpions). Camelriders and Scorpions on a 68 square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Gustavian-Cannon Chess. The Swedish Cannon moves like a Korean Cannon, but can move like a rook if it cannot jump (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Gutenschach. 3d variant using only planar pieces. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 22