Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Fou%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Four Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- Four Double-Acts Chess. Specifically long- and shart-range versions of the Friend, Joker, and Orphan. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Four File Chess. Variant on 4 by 10 board. (4x10, Cells: 40) By Kris Barski.
- Four Handed Chess (I). Information on different variants of four handed chess on plus-shaped board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Four Handed Chess II. More variants of four handed chess on plus-shaped boards. (Cells: 160) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Four Handed Chess III. An all fight all variant of four handed chess on plus-shaped board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Daniel Elliott Loeb.
- Four Handed Perspective Chess. Missing description
- Four Handed Roman Chess. 4 player chess variant with additional new piece. By Mark Woodall.
- Four Player Chess. One of many possible setups. Capture an opponent's king and control the remaining units. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Four Player Chess III. Another popular setup for four players. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Four Row Chess. Missing description (Cells: 208) By Eric S. Clayton.
- Four seasons chess.. Medieval multiplayer chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Four Towers. Irregular board with special tower squares upon which pieces can combine with each other or detach from each other. (Cells: 85) By Jim Aikin.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- Four-Handed Chess -- Standard. Four handed chess on plus-shaped board. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Four-handed Chess by Capt. George Hope Verney. Missing description Author: George Hope Verney.
- Four-Handed Elephant Chess. A 4-Player (2 Team) game based on 3-Elephant Chess and 4-handed chess. (11x11, Cells: 97) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Four-Way Chess. 4-Way Chess. By Stephen R. Stockman.
Redirect Your Search