Starts with the letter 'Fe'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Fearful fairies. An experimental army for CadA, featuring the Dullahan (Ferz-Knight compound) and the Banshee. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Featured Chess Variants. Chess Variants Featured in our Page Headers. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Feebback Chess . Variant where pieces are "feeble backwards" -- backwards moves can not capture. By Peter Aronson.
- Feeble Chess. Pieces are weakenend as they must use a turn to change direction or flip between taking and non-taking mode. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Feeble Chess . Very weak pieces, but still 'chess-like'. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess. Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. (6x6, Cells: 36) By David Howe.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess . Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. By David Howe.
- Feedback to the Chess Variant Pages - How to contact us. Including information on editors and associate authors of the website.
- Feint Chess. Every second piece is unable to capture - it just threatens. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jens Niemann.
- Feint Chess. Seven of each side's units can check but not capture. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- The Fellowship of the Ring. White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Price.
- The Fellowship of the Ring . White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. By Robert Price.
- Fellowship of the Ring Puzzles. Several problems based on the Fellowship of the Ring variant. By Robert Price.
- Fen2Diag . Word macros for generating diagrams using chess fonts for the board and pieces. Author: Alastair Scott.
- Ferz. Moves one diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Fetch Chess. Double-move game where the Cat (who may be a 3rd player) may or may not fetch your pawns back. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Feudal. Chesslike game of wellknown game company. Author: David Howe.
- Feudal. The Game of Siege and Conquest, 3M Company - 1967. Author: Dennis Matheson.
- Feudal Chess. Four player game on 9x9. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Feudal Chess. A 12x10 themed chess with variable armies. (12x10, Cells: 120) By Rupert Hickton.
Top of page
Total items listed: 20