Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'ExC%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Excelsior . At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Este.
- Excelsior. At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area. (2x(8x8), Cells: 84) By Este.
- Exchanger Chess. Knights can move to a square. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
- Exchess Set. New chess pieces that can be used in combination with Staunton chess pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk van Haeringen.
- Exclusive Chess. Mate is only allowed if there is a unique way to do so. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Theodor Steubel.
- ExCoCo Chess . Zip file containing zrf and images. By Graeme C Neatham.
- ExCoCo Chess. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- ExCoCo Chess. EXtends and COmbines the COurier variants. (18x12, Cells: 216) By Graeme C Neatham.
Redirect Your Search