Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'All%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- The All Around Allstars. A set of chess pieces with different movement, that can be matched against `The Fabulous FIDEs'. By Ralph Betza.
- All Games on Game Courier. A listing of Chess variants for Game Courier, ranked by number of times played. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- All in 1 . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- All the King's Men. Page describing variant chess pieces.
- All the King's Men. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho and David Howe. Inventor: Perry Grant.
- All the Way Chess. Pieces must move as far as they can when moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Doug Chatham.
- All The Way Chess. Pieces must move as far as they can when moved. By Doug Chatham.
- All-In Chess. You may move either side's units. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Taylor.
- All-mate Chess. Pieces are captured by having them `checkmated'. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Chris Taylor.
- All-Mate Chess. Capture a piece only by rendering it unable to avoid FIDE capture. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Taylor.
- All-round King. Things you must do with the king changes during the game: normal king transfors into ani-king and others. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Alliance Chess. Two boards, four players, team wins by checkmating the primary player. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mark Liptak and Rick Babcock.
- Allthought Chess. Variant of Thinktank Chess with Berolina Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frank Maus.
Redirect Your Search