Items Invented by Albert Lee
Bottom of page
- Amazonia. 11x11 board with Pawns that promote to Princesses in the middle of the board. By Albert Lee.
- Ascension. 6x6 board with two Kings that promote to royal Queens. By Albert Lee.
- Bishops Chess. Chess with two light-squared and two dark-squared Bishops on each side. By Albert Lee.
- Chess vs Strong Makruk. Chess against an enhanced Makruk army in an 8x8 board. By Albert Lee.
- Chimera Chess. Missing description By Albert Lee.
- The Consuls. Chess with two Kings and Pawns that can capture as Bishop, Knight, and Rook on the enemy side. By Albert Lee.
- Kingsmen. 9x9 board with two extra Bishops. Pieces gain the King's moveset upon reaching the last three ranks. By Albert Lee.
- Palace. 7x7 board with a 3x3 Palace at the centre, where King promotes to Queen. By Albert Lee.
- Platonic Chess. Platonic solids in a complete 10x10 chessboard. By Albert Lee.
Top of page
|9 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'War game' entry listed|
|1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9