Items Invented by Karen Robinson
Bottom of page
- Citadel. Simple chess variant from early 20th century on 45 degrees turned board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Karen Robinson.
- Using chess sets to play mini-sukoku (6x6). Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Karen Robinson.
- Chess Contradance. Move pieces to the other side of the board without attacking each other. By Karen Robinson.
- Fast Chess Contradance. Solitaire chess puzzle: four white and four black pieces must change places without attacking. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Karen Robinson.
- Queen's Quadrille. Chesslike form of the famous 15-16 puzzle. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Karen Robinson.
- Games by Karen Deal Robinson. Website describing original game inventions of Karen Robinson. By Karen Robinson.
Top of page
|2 'Game' entries listed||3 'Problem' entries listed|
|1 'Website' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|4 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6