Items Authored by Mark Hedden
Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Chaughts. A mixture of chess and international draughts. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mark Hedden.
- Europan Chess. A 14x14 board with extra pieces. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Mark Hedden.
- Ganymede Chess. A 12x12 variant inspired by Ralph Betza's Chess on a really big board, Centennial Chess and Adrian King's Typhoon (among others). (12x12, Cells: 144) By Mark Hedden.
- IO Chess. Variant on 16 by 16 board with many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Mark Hedden.
- Mercurial Chess. A variant on 42 squares with a satallite board and the rescue of captured pieces. (6x6, Cells: 42) By Mark Hedden.
- Microorganism Chess. A 16x16 board with pieces that behave like micro-organisms. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Mark Hedden.
- Strange Chess. A large (12x12) chess variant. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Mark Hedden.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7