Items Authored by Jeff Rients
- By Rook Or by Crook. Chess in the round on a hexagonal board with 42 trapezoidal squares. (Cells: 42) By Jeff Rients.
- Enochian Chess. Four-player team variant of the Golden Dawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Jeff Rients.
- Knight Chase. Game played on with two Knights on a Chessboard with differing goals. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Alex Randolph.
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile. By Jeff Rients.
- SpaceWarp44. 44 square board has warp squares that allow a teleport to another warpsquare. (5x9, Cells: 44) By Jeff Rients.
- Chogo-44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: David Jagger.
- Oblong Chess 44. Based on the original oriental variant "Oblong Chess", a 16X4 Shataranj variant, but reducing the number of lines. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Palace Revolution. Play this 44 square variant with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns with Game Courier. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- SpaceWarp44 Chess. 44 square board has warp squares that allow a teleport to another warpsquare. By Jeff Rients.
- Pierre Menard's Chess Variant. As described by Jorge Luis Borges. By Jeff Rients.
Narrow Down Your Search