Spanish Language Pages: What's New?
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 16 hours ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 9 DAYS ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 19 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 24 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2052 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 12 hours ago.
Last game review entered 57 DAYS ago.
Week ending May 31, 2008
Week ending May 24, 2008
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Escacs Hexagonals de Glinksi. Glinski's Hexagonal Chess page translated into Catalonian. (Spanish Language) Author: Cesc Sasal. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Ajedrez Hexagonal de Glinksi. Glinski's Hexagonal Chess page translated into Spanish. (Spanish Language) Author: Cesc Sasal. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Hanga Roa en Español. Missing description By Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger.
Week ending May 31, 2003
Week ending Sep 01, 2001
- Las Reglas del ajedrez. Spanish translation of the rules of chess. (Spanish Language)
Week ending Mar 03, 2001
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Reglas del AJEDREZ ALEATORIO DE FISCHER. Missing description Author: Modest Solans. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
Week ending Apr 11, 1998
- Heraldic Chess Games with Cards and Dice.. Text of rule booklet of heraldic chess (in Spanish). (Spanish Language) By Modest Solans.
Top of page
|10 'Game' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
|1 'Uses cards' entry listed||2 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 10
Next: between 0 and 0 days old