Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardRows` = '8' AND `BoardCols` = '8' AND `BoardLevels` = '3' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3 Level 4 Player Variants. Putting 4 players on a 3d board usually used for 2. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- 3D Set Photographs. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- Aquachess. One level underwater, one on the surface, and one in the sky, with many strange pieces. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) By Bob Greenwade.
- Chess Detective: Kriegspiel Strategies, Endgames and Problems. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Chess in the Third Dimension. Three-D proprietary game from Skor-Mor. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) Author: James Trimm.
- Chess3. Three dimensional board with three board parts. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- Kriegspiel. With help of a referee, two players move without knowing the moves of the opponent. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henry Michael Temple.
- Kriegspiel Referee. Program that serves as a Kriegspiel referee. Author: Mac . Inventor: Henry Michael Temple.
- Kriegspiel: Chess Under Uncertainty. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Millennium 3D Chess (tm) . (Link.). Inventor: William L. D’Agostino.
- Peterson's 3-d Space Chess. Improved rules for Space chess. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) By Derick Peterson.
- Space Chess. Three dimensional commercial chess variant. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Space Chess Photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Split Phase Tri-Chess. Pieces captured on Board "A" split into 2 [someimes not equal] units. These are dropped in Shog-style on the other 2 boards. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Split Phase Tri-Plane. 3 Boards. Captured pieces split for use on other boards occupied only by kings. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Strato Chess. Information (no rules) about a quarter-century old three dimensional chess variant. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) Author: Jonathan Alden and Mark Hummel.
- Stuck in the Middle with You. 3 Different Boards and 3 Different Armies! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Three Realms Chess. A three layer variant with familiar and fantastical pieces. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) By Andrew L Smith.
- Three Universes Chess. There is 3 boards and pieces can move through the kings to different universes. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Three-dimensional Chess. A 20 years old commercial variant on a 3 x 8 x 8 board. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)