Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Gothic Chess. A 10x8 variant using the same rules and equipment as Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Ed Trice.
- Smess. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho and David Howe. Inventor: Perry Grant.
- Musketeer Chess. A game that adds extra pieces to Chess, playable online with Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Zied Haddad.
- Roman Chess . Commercial chess variant on 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Smess . Produced and sold in the early 70's by Parker Brothers. Arrows on squares determine direction pieces can move. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Review: Roundtable Chess. A review. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7