Starts with the letter 'Tu'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Turkish Chess. The small version of Giant Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third out of six variations on Great Chess. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail! Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation V. Large variant with three new pieces. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation VI. Large variant adding an Archbishop and a General (Amazon). Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Savio Cagliostro.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf). By M Winther.
- Tutti-Frutti Chess. With bishop-knight, knight-rook, queen-knight and the usual pieces on an 8 by 8 board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza and Philip M. Cohen.
Top of page
|8 'Play by mail item' entries listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|3 'From ancient times' entries listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8