Starts with the letter 'To'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Too Many Bishops. Place an enemy bishop after your own move. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: C. Pickover.
- Too Many Bishops. Players get each turn one extra bishop, placed by their opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tournoy. Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Tournoy . Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|3 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|5 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5