Starts with the letter 'To'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Toccata. A hexagonal variant inspired of Maxima. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- The Toddler. Large variant with powerful pieces and an intricate net of protections. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Jean-Yves Boulay.
- Tonight. Superstrength double moving knight pieces and king that can create squares for itself to move in limited area. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Torus Chess. Besiege Chess re-visualized, specifically as Torus Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Torus Standard. Uses the ordinary FIDE pieces on 8 x 8 board but configured in such a way as to permit the board to be toroidal! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Karl Fischer.
- Toulousain Chess. Jean-Louis Cazaux's 12 x 12 chess variant dedicated to his town of Toulouse. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Towers Chess. Play Towers Chess on Game Courier. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Alex Wood.
Top of page
|7 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7