Starts with the letter 'Th'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Three Dimensional Circular Perspective Chess. Pieces must travel through a central point to get to the opponent's side of the board.
- Three-Quarter Board. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48) By Rafael Snell-Feikema.
- Thronschach. A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Glenn Overby II.
- Thronschach . A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Glenn Overby II.
Top of page
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5