Starts with the letter 'Th'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- The Black Ghost . Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- The Travelers . Missing description Author: Roberto Lavieri and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Thinktank Chess . Frank Maus' game where most pieces move differently when capturing from how they move without capturing. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frank Maus.
- This Game is for the Birds . Game where pieces fly past obstacles and some pieces capture by pecking. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza and Peter Aronson.
- Three Check Chess . If you deliver check for the third time, you win. Author: Andreas Kaufmann.
- Three Fat Brothers Chess . On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players. By Fergus Duniho.
- Thronschach . A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Glenn Overby II.
- Thunder Chess . A hybrid of Metamorph Chess, Fusion Chess, and Assimilation Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9