Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tetra. Old commercial four player chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210) By Matt Seabury.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
- Triochess. Commercial three player chess variant from around 1975. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 5