Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Sy%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Symchess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- Symgi. A Shogi variant with back ranks filled with symmetric pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Symmetric Chess. Missing description (9x8, Cells: 72) By Carlos Cetina.
- Symmetric Monster Chess. Some pieces are single and some are double. (8x8, Cells: 72) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Symmetric Sissa. Variant on 9 by 9 board with symmetric setup and two Sissa's (generalized Knight-like sliders). (9x9, Cells: 81) By Carlos Cetina.
- Symmetric Snark Hunting. Snark hunting game with symmetric positions. (6x11, Cells: 59) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Symmetric Unirexal Chess. Each player has a half of a king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. By Derek Nalls.
- Symmetron! 112. Large version of Symmetron!, with a third modifier. (11x10, Cells: 112) By Antoine Fourrière and Roberto Lavieri.
- Symmetron! 44. Most pieces move orthogonally or diagonally according to situation. (7x6, Cells: 44) By Antoine Fourrière and Roberto Lavieri.
- Synchronous Chess. Chess played with written simultaneous moves. By Ralf Hansmann.
- Synochess. Asymmetric west vs east variant where the western chess army plays against a Chinese and Korean-inspired army. By Daniel Lee.
Redirect Your Search