Starts with the letter 'St'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Mark Thompson. Inventor: Dice Corporation.
- Steeple Chess . Crossover between race game and chess.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- Strato Chess. Information (no rules) about a quarter-century old three dimensional chess variant. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: Jonathan Alden and Mark Hummel.
- Stratomic. Decimal variant with a nuclear missile piece. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Robert Montay-Marsais.
Top of page
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|3 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Three or more players' entries listed|
|6 'Sold commercially' entries listed||2 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6