Starts with the letter 'St'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Stability Chess. Designed to minimize the first-move advantage by white, maximize fairness, and simplify the rules of chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Various.
- Star Pool Chess . Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla.
- Stationary King Chess . Kings can't move. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Stations . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Stealth Ninja Chess . Dynamic but balanced game with short-range leapers, and unusual sliding pieces: the Stealth Gryphon and Anti-Gryphon. By Charles Daniel.
- Step and Circle TrigChess . contains rules file with 2 boards and 2 piece sets. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Step by Step Handicap Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Sting . A game where Kings can move like Grasshoppers in addition to their normal move. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
- Straights . Chess-like Naval Battle game from the end of the 19th Century. Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Anne Marriot Watson.
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. Author: Mathew M. Burke. Inventor: Aaron Hall.
Top of page
Total items listed: 11