Starts with the letter 'Se'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Seachess. Chess with a marine war theme. (Cells: 128)
- The Secret Invisible Pass Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Seenschach. Variant on 10 by 10 board with lake in the middle and new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jörg Knappen.
- Seenschach . Variant on 10 by 10 board with lake in the middle and new pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Sengoku Shogi. The first ever Massively Multiplayer Chess Variant.* *I think. (9x9, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Sequence of Fibonacci and Lucas Chess Design Games. Variants based on Fibonacci numbers.
- Sequence Of M X N Chess Games. A chess variant for boards of size M by N, for about all pairs of positive integers M, N.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8