Starts with the letter 'Se'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Secutor Chess. The Secutor is a bifurcation piece that must collide and deviate in order to capture (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Seenschach. Crooked Bishops, Reflecting Bishops, Harvesters and Hornets navigate around a giant central abyss. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Seeping Switchers - A Chess with Different Armies Variant. Chess with Different Armies variant with Panda, knight wazir, slip queen and a lame bent rider unicorn. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Seirawan Chess. Normal rules, except two extra pieces can be introduced: Hawk and Elephant (with zrf). By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Separate. FIDE Chess but with Queens starting trapped behind enemy lines. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Brian Wong and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Separate Realms Chess. Pieces capture like normal FIDE pieces, but have limited moves that only take them to part of the board when not capturing. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Michael Nelson and Peter Aronson.
Top of page
|6 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6