Starts with the letter 'Sa'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Sacred King Chess . It is not legal to check your opponent's King, so victory is by stalemate or bare King. By Peter Aronson.
- Samarcanda . Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. By Nuno Cruz.
- Sanctuary . 46-cell game with elements from Xiang Qi. By Jeremy Pflasterer.
- Sankaku Shogi . Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. By Larry L. Smith.
- Save the Standard . Zip file containing zrf and graphics for 7x7 and 13x13 home fields. By Graeme C Neatham.
Top of page
|5 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5