Starts with the letter 'Ro'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Romanchenko's chess . Game on a Z-shaped board to inspire new thinking. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Romanchenko's Chess. A board with a kind of Z-form. (10x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Romanchenko's Chess. New chessboard with sides displaced. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Rook Mania. Game where all pieces have different sorts of Rook-like moves. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Royal Guard Chess . Royal Guards help defend King and all pieces can promote. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
Top of page
|4 'Game' entries listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||8 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|3 'Circular shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8