Starts with the letter 'Ro'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Robber Chess . Sliding pieces can make multiple captures, and the goal is to capture all opposing pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Robber-Baron . Which of the seven robbers is the robber-baron? Author: David Howe. Inventor: Seth McGinnis.
- Rococo . A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Rogue Pawn Chess . Pawns may double-move on any rank except for their starting rank. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Rollerball . Chess race fight on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Rolling Kings . Kings must move along a predetermined path. By Peter Aronson.
- Roman Chess . Commercial chess variant on 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Romanchenko's chess . Game on a Z-shaped board to inspire new thinking. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Rooksquare Chess . Win by moving piece to corner at opponent's side. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Jens Baek Nielsen.
- Rotor-blades Chess . Played on a circular tessellation of 150 triangular cells. By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. By David Cannon.
- Round Table Chess 84 . Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Royal Amazon Chess . Queens are replaced by Royal Amazons. By Peter Aronson.
- Royal Fury. A Futuristic Chessery Game - relaxed win rules. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Royal Guard Chess . Royal Guards help defend King and all pieces can promote. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Royal Queens Chess . Game with full board and all pieces are sliders or immobile and victory is by capture of all 8 opposing Queens. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17