Starts with the letter 'Ro'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board (includes mirror array and Push-Pullyu variants). Author: Peter Aronson and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Rollerball. Chess race fight on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Rolling Kings. Play Rolling Kings online with Game Courier. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Romanchenko's Chess. FIDE Chess trainer Romanchenko shifted the FIDE board in the middle to help his students think for themselves. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Rose Chess. Grand Chess with Roses substituted for knights, Rose-Bishop for Cardinal, Rose-Rook for Marshall. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Rose Chess XII. With Nightriders, (Half-)Roses, Spotted Gryphons and War Machines. By David Paulowich.
- Roswell Chess. Preset for alien game with abstract pieces that operate in unusual ways. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Rotation Chess. Every ten moves, switch sides with your opponent. How might you prepare for the demise of the pieces you are playing? Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Royal CannonChess. Pieces next to the king can capture forwards by a cannon leap. By M Winther.
- Royal Court. Play Royal Court on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Sidney LeVasseur.
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Royal Pawn Chess. Same as FIDE Chess, except the pawns in front of the kings are royal, meaning the object is to checkmate them and not the king. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions. By Nick Wolff.
- The Royal Standard. Highly original game that introduced the famous windmill piece! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alexandre Muñiz.
Top of page
|14 'Play by mail item' entries listed||4 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 14