Starts with the letter 'Ra'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ramayana Chess. Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. (Cells: 84) By Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Ramayana Chess . Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Random-Drop Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Rank behind Rank . 30 pieces on a side with two Kings each on a 6 by 12 board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Rank-behind-Rank Chess. 30 pieces on a side with two Kings each on a 6 by 12 board. (6x12, Cells: 72) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Raptor Chess. 104 square large board game with complimentary diagonal and orthogonal flying pieces each with dual mode capture abilities. (10x10, Cells: 104) By Charles Daniel.
- Raptor Chess. Play game in which two pairs of dual mode fliers: the Raptors and the Birds create havoc on the board! By Charles Daniel.
- Raptor Chess . Two pairs of complimentary flying/leaping pieces: the Raptors and the Flying Bombers change the nature of the game. By Charles Daniel.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9