Starts with the letter 'Ra'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Racing Kings. Missing description By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Randomscorpions Chess. The Scorpions are randomly distributed on the 2nd and 3rd rank. Otherwise regular setup. By M Winther.
- Raptor Chess. Play game in which two pairs of dual mode fliers: the Raptors and the Birds create havoc on the board! By Charles Daniel.
- Raumschach. "... (German for Space Chess) is one of the first three-dimensional chess variants and the first to survive until present". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach (rules enforcing). Play Raumschach on Game Courier, with rules enforced. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Ravioli Chess. Chess on two boards squeezed together at the edges. By Antoine Fourrière.
Top of page
|6 'Play by mail item' entries listed||3 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||2 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6