Starts with the letter 'Pi'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pick the Piece Big Chess . Massive collection of games featuring dual path Sorcerer Snake; crooked slider: Octopus and much more. By Charles Daniel.
- Pick-the-Team chess . Make up a list of pieces and choose your pieces from your and your opponents list. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Piece Promotion Games. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Piece Promotion Games 2 . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- PieceEater Chess . Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. By Peter Aronson.
- Pierre Menard's Chess Variant. As described by Jorge Luis Borges. By Jeff Rients.
- Pillage . Featuring the unique Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillars of Medusa . Download Pillars of Medusa for Zillions of Games! Author: Jason Jakupca. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- The Pit . 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. By Daniel Roth.
- The Pizza Kings . An experimental army for Chess with Different Armies, with lots of calories. By John Lawson.
Top of page
|10 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Uses dice' entry listed||2 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10