Starts with the letter 'Pi'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Pi. Commercial multiplayer chess variant, obtained by putting multiple curved and straight boards together. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Piazza San Marco Chess. On random moments, the middle of the board gets flooded, meaning that pieces can get out only by using special walkways. By Ralph Betza.
- Pick the Piece Big Chess. In this customizable game, players decide on the pieces to fill two empty slots and those to be dropped during play. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Pick-the-team chess. Make up a list of pieces and choose your pieces from your and your opponents list. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- PieceEater Chess. Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Pied Color Chess. Oh no! All the colors on the board have been scrambled -- however will the pieces move? (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Pilgrim Chess. A new method of introducing an extra piece to the standard board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Pillage. Features the powerful jumping Super Pawns as well as a twin set of Vaos and Cannons. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Pillar Chess. Variant with elements from Pillar Checkers. Captured pieces are stacked beneath the capturing piece, stacks can be split. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Pillars of Medusa. A variation of Turkish Great Chess plus two additional pieces, the Morph and the Medusa. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Pink Chess. White has two Kings, black two Queens as royal pieces. By H. G. Muller.
- Pink Panther Chess. Possess the Pink Panther diamond give your piece extra moves. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Charles Gilman.
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board. By C. George Boeree.
- Pioneer Chess. A new method of introducing an external piece on the orthodox board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Pioneers Chess. An elegant solution to draws in chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Luis Bolaños Mures.
- Pirate Chess. Two or three pirates fight on a board with 39 triangles. (Cells: 39) By Guillermo Alcántara.
- PiRaTeKnIcS. Pirates on ships fight each other in 44-squares chess variant. (6x8, Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Pirates-Henge-Ho. Small variant with pirates theme. (5x7, Cells: 38) By R Stephen Chafe.
- The Pit. 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Daniel Roth.
- Pitcher Chess. Introducing the Pitcher pawn that can catapult posterior piece. By M Winther.
- The Pizza Kings. An experimental army for Chess with Different Armies, with lots of calories. By John Lawson.
Top of page
Total items listed: 23