Starts with the letter 'Pa'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pagan Chess. Game with two linked board, one for living pieces and one for dead pieces, and a special piece that can move between them. (11x7, Cells: 67) By Mikey Kousre.
- Palace Ninja Guards . A pair of short-range diagonal leapers and four extra squares are added to the standard chessboard and pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Palace Revolution. Variant on 44 square board with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns. (7x8, Cells: 44) Author: Peter E. Leyva. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- Palace Revolution. Play this 44 square variant with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns with Game Courier. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- Parachess. Chess on a rhombus-tiled board. (Cells: 72) By Tony Paletta.
- Parachess . Chess on a rhombus-tiled board. By Tony Paletta.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- PASGL 312 Chess. Critters steal lunch in the forest, while trying to get close to the campfire and avoid the train. (Cells: 68) By Ralph Betza.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8