Starts with the letter 'Ni'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Nightrider Armies. Nightriders replace rooks and nightrider compounds replace rook compounds in four variants. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Nilakantha's Intellectual Game. 17th or 18th century Indian chess variation. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Nine-Queen Chess. Queens are placed instead of Pawns. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Eric Beck.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). Win by invading palace or checkmate; new leaping pieces promote to gain more power. By Charles Daniel.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
Top of page
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|2 'From ancient times' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5