Starts with the letter 'Ne'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Near Chess Preset. This is the preset for Near Chess. By Rich Hutnik.
- Net Chess. Variant of InterGrid Chess. Move between intersections. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Neutral King Chess. V.R. Parton's game where two armies share a King both must try to mate. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- New Age Chess. CDA variant substitutes Pushme-Pullyu as queen, and army with crabrooks, charging knights and waffles. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Andy Maxson.
- New Chess. Drop-chess with pawn relocation. Standard pieces and rules. Ideal for avoiding opening theory. By M Winther.
- New Renniassance Chess. Faster Game with new pieces... Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
Top of page
|6 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6