Starts with the letter 'Li'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Lichen Chess. Pieces are modular, and each piece may contain fragments belonging to both players. By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Lifeform Chess. Instead of individual units, pieces are parts of the body of a giant animal. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess. All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Peter Aronson.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess . All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. By Peter Aronson.
- List of Chess Variants. This is a large listing of chess variants. Author: Sam Trenholme.
- Litrof. Variant on 42 squares played with stacks of Icehouse pyramids, where different color pyramids give stacks different powers. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Glenn Overby II.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6