Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Game with dice. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Special chess dice determine what piece to move. Author: Edward D. Collins. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Ludus Equitum. Dice chess variant, using standard set and two dice, designed in a 13th-century style for the SCA. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Glenn Overby II.
- Ludus Equitum. Game designed in style of Society of Creative Anachronism. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Ludus Equitum. Game in style of Society of Creative Anachronism. By (zzo38) A. Black.
3 'Game' entries listed 1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed 1 'Java Program' entry listed 5 'Uses dice' entries listed 1 'Sold commercially' entry listed
Total items listed: 5