Starts with the letter 'Ju'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Judkin's Shogi. Modern small shogi variant preset. Author: Charles Daniel and Armin Liebhart. Inventor: ? Judkin.
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. By Peter Aronson.
- Jumping Knights Chess. Nightriders replace Knights and War Machines have also been added to Jumping Chess. By David Paulowich.
- Jungles and Mountains Chess. Bull-Dozers must clear through jungle brush and Engineers must make passages through mountains to free up piece movement. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Juxtaposition Chess. Normal moves, plus pawns switch places with stones; pieces switch places with flags. By Gary K. Gifford.
Top of page
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5