Starts with the letter 'Ho'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Holy Grail . With the extraordinary but deadly Serpent that mutates into the Flying Bomber, Raptor, Cannon, Vao, Stealth Gryphon and more! By Charles Daniel.
- Holy War . Variant with 6 by 6 board with four additional corner squares. By Fergus Duniho.
- Home Columns Chess. A piece cannot be captured when in its 'home' column. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ted Clancy.
- Hopgi . Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. By Peter Aronson.
- Hoppel-Poppel . Variant in which Knights capture as Bishops and Bishops capture as Knights. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Hordes of Change . A chess variant inspired by Andernach Chess. By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Horus . Game with Royal Falcons where all pieces start off board and most captures return pieces to owner's hand. By Peter Aronson.
- Hostage Chess . Pieces taken are held hostage and can be exchanged against other pieces and then dropped. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: John Leslie.
- Hourglass Chess . 38-Square board in shape of Hourglass. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Uri Bruck.
Top of page
|9 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|4 'Small board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9